We encourage you to use the following resources for your top COVID-19 questions and concerns:
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Vaccines are readily available at multiple locations: visit Vaccines.gov or Centra Care.
- COVID-19 Testing: Rapid COVID testing is offered at all Centra Care locations. Only go to the emergency room if you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing. Find a location near you and reserve your spot in line with this online booking tool.
- Coronavirus Vaccine Resource Hub – AdventHealth launched a Coronavirus Vaccine Resource Hub and includes everything from FAQs, latest news and information on the AdventHealth vaccine team and our scientific committee. Visit www.CoronavirusVaccineFacts.com to learn more about the vaccine.
- If you have questions about COVID-19 or wonder if you should be tested, call the free AdventHealth Coronavirus Information Line at 877-VIRUS-HQ (877-847-8747). You can also find information at www.CoronaVirusSignsAndSymptoms.com.
- Donation Hub – For ways you can help, including sending notes of encouragement to our caregivers, as well as virtual volunteering opportunities, please click here.
- Mental Health – If you, your family, or colleagues, are in need of emotional help during this uncertain time, the Heart of Florida United Way 211 Information and Referral Crisis Line is connecting residents with information about available resources in the Central Florida community. Whether it’s finding out the location of the nearest food pantry or seeking information related to the virus, 211 Call Specialists are there to help.
- Virtual Visit Options – AdventHealth Virtual Visits are available now for primary care, pediatrics and specialty care, as well as physical therapy. In the comfort of your home, you can speak with a medical provider by a video visit or phone call.